Taking Isotroin for acne with good results, but skin becoming photo sensitive. Hence face dark. Suggestions on anti-tan measures

i am taking treatment for acne and my doctor has prescribed me isotroin which has shown tremendous results and in 2.5 months all my acne are almost gone. I am going for a 5 month course to stop recurrence. But, as you know that because of isotroin, the skin becomes photo sensitive and hence my face has become very dark(almost 3-4 shades down). Can you suggest me some anti-tan measures(like cream, tablets or peels) to get back my natural skin color, at the same time not affecting my acne. Male/27
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013