Taking Ipill after unprotected sex. Negative pregnancy test. Will I have trouble getting pregnant later?

Dear Dr. My name is vani, I am 27 yrs of age. I am engaged and from past 7 months I had sex with my fiancee and being fear of getting pregnant I was taking ipill every time after the sex. One day my friend told me that if I take more ipill then there will big problem later so I stopped taking Ipill last month. But this month I had my period for only 1 day, where else it always last for 3 to 4 days. I am little bit worried. Because of that my fiancee used condom but unfortunately it got teard and small piece left inside and it came out next day when I was urinating. I consulted with sum doctor and she said that I may be pregnant I was too much worried and she said to take pregnancy test . I took the pregnancy test on the 20th afternoon and the result was negative but in the test kit it was written to get 100% result it is better to be tested very early in the morning. So I again took the test on 21st morning and the result was same negative. What I am worried now is will I have any problem later in life of getting pregnant? Please help me, what I should do? Is there any test which I can do at home to clarify that I am safe, please help me Dr. I am eagerly waiting for your reply, you’re the only help for me, please help me Vani
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012