Taking Indocid, Colgout for gout in shoulder. Taking Diamicron for diabetes. Should I stay off Natrlix till new medicine is given?

I recently suffered severe attack of gout in left shoulder elbow joint which lasted almost 2 weeks. Received indocid 25mg orally, which I am still taking 3 times a day, Colgout 500 mcg 2 times per day for 5 days, and taken off blood pressure medication Natrilix SR 1.5 mg taken once a day, until a new blood pressure medication is supplied. Also received 3 day dose of Panafcortelone 25 mg once per day. I also suffer diabetes and take Diamicron 2 tablets 60mg MR once a day and Diaformin 500mg 2 tablets twice a day, and one shot of insulin (NovoMix) 40 units at night. Should I stay of Natrlix until a new blood pressure medication is prescribed by my GP next week and if so, why?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013