Taking Inderal, Flurin tablet why my headache persists still. I have migraine also

I am 35 years old suffering from migraine almost now for 14 years, have udnergone all sort of treatment. from the last 8 days i am having continuous headache and its so bad that even i have cervical pain on my neck down to mu shoulders. i have also got done my MRI done almost 2 years back and the doctors concluded ts acute migraine. I went to the doc yesterday as i had a sudden pain on the left side of my body even pain in my chest . the ECG is normal. the doctor prescribed me Inderal, Flurin and also Zolmist spray which i have taken since yesterday but the ehadache persists.... please help... what should i do
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011