Taking Idy pills. Took nordette after unprotected sex. Pregnancy chances?

Hello and Good evening.. I have a little problem and i cannot seem to find the answer i need.. l just started taking ldy pills ( Nortrel) about a month ago and when i first started i had unprotected sex within my 4th day on the pill i was afraid so i took nordette as an ECP. 4 pills 12 hrs after sex and another 4 after the first dose. while still taking the lady pills on the regualr time i usually take.. is it possible that i will become pregnant? please advise.. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013