Taking IVF treatment, taken injection in tummy and back. How long does it take to give injection?

hi, im in ivf treatment w dr haripriya at prasanthi hospital. now i am on my forth day. got injection on my tummy and back. the nurse didnt mention the name of the injection i am getting. it took her less than 5 sec to do this. my undestanding is u need to take this medication in a certain dosange and that takes some time to inject into ur body. n also i wanted to is it ok to walk and do my normal work after this injection. the nurse didnt give me a certain answer to me. she was so rude.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013