Taking IUI treatment, prescribed PUREGEST tablet, feeling dizziness. Pregnant or side effects?

Hello doctor, I have been married for 2 years nows, I was detedted with Ovarian cyst and got it removed earlier this year, post which my iui treatment started since my husband sperm count was low... this was my second IUI and his sperm count was only 5Million afyer wash, though he is on mediciaton for last three month and I am prescribed PUREGEST 200mg tablet for 15 days,, Everytime I take this tablet I feel Dizzines , Also with this low sperm count is it p ossible for me to have conceived already/... Thanks in advance for your reply
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012