Taking Hydralazine, Coreg, Doxazosin. Low pulse, sweating, feeling faint. Due to medicine?

Am on meds for high blood pressure--Hydralazine 50-3x, coreg325 2x, doxazosin4 2x, and dr just added clonodine1mg 2x daily. can't really say the latter is making much diff except to lower pulse @50/bp still 180-200/70. most times okay, but 4x's in these 3 weeks I have had "spells" never experienced before--feel weak, fainty, sweat breaks out on forehead, then suddenly water will pour out of me, soaking hair, clothes, bedding-often experience vomiting with it, lasts @3 hours but leaves me "wrung out" for rest of day. I believe it is something w/clonodine--could I be bottoming out or having interaction with my drugs? I have tried taking clonodine at separate times from other meds but it still reoccurs.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013