Taking Herceptin IV for breast cancer. Have nausea, vomiting, coughing and sneezing. Dark stool. Advice?

Yes, I am being treated for IDC - breast cancer. I had chemo for 6 months and now taking Herceptin iv every 3 weeks. I will have another Herceptin infusion on Monday.
After my first Herceptin infusion (three weeks ago), I have been experiencing nausea, vomiting, flu like symptoms with coughing, sneezing, raspy voice and this has lingered on since that first Herceptin.
My question is this:
For the last two days, I have been coughing up very thick and blood tainted sputum and this evening, I had a large diaharea and the stool was very black. I have not eaten anything black to cause this either.
Should I be alarmed and contact my doctor immediately or just pass it off as my being an alarmist?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013