Taking Herbal life, developed ovarian cyst with pain. Is herbal life correlated with ovarian cysts?

I have been using Herbalife formula 1 for 4 months with the Protien drink mix. In that time I have developed 3 ovarian cysts and am in a lot of pain. Also my hair has been falling out. My thyroid has been checked and all is well. My gyno wants to do surgery to remove the cysts however she is willing to have me go off of Herbalife for 8 weeks and then we will do another ultra sound to see if there are more or if they have shrunk or grown. Does Herbalife soy have any correlation with ovarian cysts. I have never had an issue until now. I am 46
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012