Taking HCG drops, weight loss, started menstrual cycle again, chest pain. Side effects of medication?

I am a 50 year old nurse taking HCG drops for weight loss . I have begun menstrating after years of none and think I may be experiencing chest pain ...are these side effects of the HCG? I have been on the diet for some time...perhaps I am taking too much HCG in a day? I diet daily because I have had body image issues for the last 35-40 years. I weigh approximately 120 pounds and stand 5 4 inches tall... What are your thoughts. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012