Taking Guanfacine for tic disorder. Foggy mind after drinking. Normal hangover?

Hello, I am a teenager and suffer from tic disorder and add. I take guanfacine to aid these issues. I ask you online because this problem deals with drinking and as you known I am under age. I am really suffering though. The day after I drink my mind is extremely foggy and I can barely think and socialize. When I study I will stare at a note card and not function any of it. Luckily it normally wears off by Tuesday. Is this a normal "hangover" or is this a result of my medication. Thanks for you help its really bothering me.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013