Taking Glyciphage for high blood sugar level. Now prescribed Glimer and Gluformin. Dosage correct?

My blood sugar has ben high for about a month earliier I used to take Triglimesave2 nand Glucomind 50 after a gap of long time my sugar levels would drop to 39 to 50 range and my Hba1c was also 6.3,when I met a diabetologist he advised me to stop all earlier medicines as I was also putting on weight and I was started on Glyciphage 850.after about 15 day my sugar was as high as 254 and above when I was asked to take Glimer2 but the sugar did not come down the last reading being 206 fasting and 286 pp and hba1c at8.3and MBG 215.5,Now I am advised to take Glimer 3 O D Istamet 50/500 and Gluformin XL 500twice a day.Pl let me know if the dosage is correct?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012