Taking Glyciphage for diabetes. Prescribed Ecosprin and Nevrup. Subcutaneous blood clot in arm

Sir, I am a diabetic .I am taking Glyciphage 500 mg, covence 50 mg, Amaryl 1 mg morning and night.Also Ecospirin 75 once in day,Nevrup and CCM( calcium tab).Recently i have gone for a cardiology check up.That doctor prescribed 3 more tablets, Ivabrade 5,(Twice),Clavix 75( 1 noon) and Aztor 10 at night.One month after starting these medicines, i noticed subcutaneous blood clot in my arm.My family doctor asked me to stop aspirine and clavix.Since last 15 days i discontinued all three medicines prescribed by the Cardiologist .Pl. advice.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012