Taking Glyciphage G1, Temsan20, other caps, consumes alcohol daily. Is it safe? Risk?

Hello Doctor, my husband is taking Glyciphage G1,Temsan20 one tablet every morning and Glycomet 500sr and Novastat 5 in the night ,since 8months, my husband is 37year old, however he consumes alcohol 3-4pegs daily, i am really worried in this condition consuming these tablets is safe or risk to his health, also he do not visit doctor for further consultation or checkups..need your advise doctor--Regards Namrata Parulekar
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013