Taking Gildess FE. Have nausea and hot flashes. Anything to reduce side effects?

I stopped taking the birth control Lo Loestrin Fe cause it was giving me bad side effects and making my period worse. I took it last on Monday. I switched to a different birth control my OBGYN put me on yesterday called Gildess FE. The pharmacist said that I'd have to take 2 (last night) and then 2 tonight to catch up to Wednesday's dose. Also that I would have side effects of nausea, and hot flashes. Well I got those bad and still do, is there anything that I can do that would help.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013