Taking Gianvi birth control, had sex. How should I take my pills?

So I am on Gianvi Birth Control and I missed one pill during the month but made up for it, and then the 2nd to last week I took a white inactive pill because I wanted to start my period earlier but then decided that would mess things up so took a pink one later that day. Then this week when I came up to the four inactive pills I didn t have the 1st one since I took it the week before so I didn t take anything Wednesday. But here s the catch...I had sex Thursday..he pulled out.. and i was nervous so took a pink pill even though I m suppose to be on the white ones. So now should I just take the white pills for Friday and Saturday? Then start my new pack and pink pill on Sunday? Take plan b? Or delay starting my new pack till I get my period?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer