Taking Gabapentin for trigeminal neuralgia, lump on gum. Which doctor should I visit?

Hi I was diagnosed with Trigeminal neuralgia 2 years ago. It went into remission after several months of Gabapentin . So when I thought it came back I began the gaba again with my neurologist . I just found a lump on the top of the gum on the inside of my mouth on that same side. I think it is the cause of my pain. What kind of Dr should I see. A dentist? A periodontist or a MD? By the way my maiden name is Greiff. It wasn t easy by at least it wasn t grief. Sorry.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012