Taking Flomax and Proscar for BPH.occasional blood in semen.Why this is happening ?

I am 69 years old, good health, sexually active, taking Flomax and Proscar for BPH, PSA normal. No problems except I have had occasional traces of old (dark brown) blood in my semen for last couple of months (not always). Then Dentist identified a tooth infection, prescribed Amoxicillin , and then did a root canal 2 weeks ago. Last 3 orgasms had no evident discoloration. Could the blood traces have been related to the tooth infection and cleared up with the Amoxicillin?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Dec 2010