Taking Fixcom for TB in the urinary bladder. Elevated SGPT levels. Had TURP in the past for BPH. Done cystoscopy. Is it safe to take the fixcom?

hello. my father has just been tested for SGPT and we were surprised that he s got high levels of it. it was just our initiative to have him tested for it since he was being prescribed of Fixcom 4 (anti-tb drug) to be taken for a month.. his Urologist suspects that he has TB of the urinary bladder .. My father had TURP last year, when he was diagnosed with BPH. A month ago, he again went under Cystoscopy since his condition did not change. That was when his doctor prescribed him of Fixcom 4. Now that he s got high SGPT level (42u/L), is it still safe for him to take the medicine? or does he need to take Essentiale Forte first before Fixcom 4? Please do help. Thank you..
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012