Taking Finax, Xtin forte, jocare-C for male pattern baldness. Having pain in the genitals in short bursts. Side effects?

hello, i am a 23 yr old male and i m taking these medicines for male pattern baldness- finax 1 mg, Xtin forte, Jocare-c. For the last 1 week or so i have been experiencing pain in just above the genital area. The pain occurs in short bursts, reaches to a maximum and then dies down. This lasts for 9-10 secs. I have been taking these medicines for 20 days now and was also taking them 8 months ago. I want to know if the pain is due to these medicines and if so, then which of these medicines is causing it. thanx
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012