Taking Finasteride for membranous glomerulonephritis. Have bruise on legs and internal bleeding. Too much Ramipril?

I am a 67 year old man with kidney disease mambranous glomerulonephritis . My last lab work showed this disease to be in remissiion. I am taking Finasteride 5mg one a day, Hydrochlorothiaz 12.5 mg one a day and Ramipril 10 mg 2 a day. Two weeks ago my legs started to bruse and are bleeding internally. My doctor had me take more lab work and he will see me soon. My concern is about the Ramipril 10 mg 2 a day. Is this to much?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012