Taking Fertomid. What should be the dosage and duration between two courses of Fertomid?

i took my first course of fertomid on 22 July 2012 then my periods started on the 6 th of August (18 days later) my Dr gave me a second course of fertomid (100mg) starting today. I just read the liflet and it says the next course should be taken atleast 30 days later. should I continue with the second course now as instructed by my Dr?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012

Welcome to HCM,

Fertomid contains clomiphene.

It is given to stimulate ovulation.

It is to be taken from 5th day of menstrual cycle/period for 5 days.

You should, please discuss your doubts with your doctor.

Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic and posting your query.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, you can submit those with Healthcaremagic as well.

With good wishes,