Taking Femoden. Have clear vaginal discharge. Done smear test. Brown discharge when taking pill. Reason?

Hi, I have been taking femoden birth control for meny years now, I suffer with clear vaginal discharge every day, nurse has done test and iv had my smears test when called for, this dose not happen every month but between taking my pill around the 7th to 14th day of taking the pill I have brown discharge, only for a max of 2days and only when I wipe myself, iv spoke to my nurse but she never seems to concerned, did not have any brown discharge last month but I m 8 days into my pill and have the brown discharge today
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013