Taking Femilon, done ovary scan, periods stopped after stopping medication. Treatment?

i am 27 years of age.My height is 5ft7inch.My weight is 54 kg.the size of uterus is measuring 60.5*30.6*22.9mm.endometrical thikness is 4.3mm.Right ovary is measuring 17*12mm.Left ovary is measuring 15*10mm.No adnexal mass is seen .No free fluid is seen.i have take the pills femilon for a long time & with this medicine my menses were reguler but when i stopped taking this medicine my menses were also stopped down.What should i do now .is there any treatement for this?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  84 Awaiting Answer