Taking Femilon. Headache, fatigue, vomiting. Should I discontinue Femilon?

Hi, I had my 2nd last periods on 31st Dec, i started taking femilon from 31st Dec 2012 till 20 Jan 2013. I got my last period from 25-Jan-2013 in the afternoon. So i started taking femilon from 26-Jan-2013. But since the time i am taking it i am suffering from weakness, headache , fatigue and vomitting detency. I was not facing the same issue when i had taken the first pack of femilon. But this time when i am taking it since three days am facing all the above mentioned issues. Should i discontinue taking femilon? Will discontinuing affect my health in anyways or will i start bleeding again as i was bleeding till yesterday. Awaiting your reply at the earliest. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013