Taking Felo for high creatinine level. Are Felo and Plendil the same thing?

My creatinine level is 250, I was taking Felo 5 twice a day and then, due to Felo not being available, I was switched to Plendil, since then my creatinine has gone to the previously stated 250 from when I was on Felo 5 I was tested and my creatinine was 150. They tell me Felo and Plendil are exactly the same, but are they? perhaps a special ingredient in Plendil is causing the problem which is not in Felo. I know they are basically Felodopine,
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013