Taking Famynor for continuous bleeding. Feel nauseous, have dull stomach pain, negative pregnancy test. Side effect of pill?

Hallo, I am 32 and have a 10 month old baby. I have been on Noristerate for about 8 months, but for the last 5 months i had bleeding , between dark red to black. I went to the clinic and they gave me Famynor to stop the bleeding. It is my 3rd day on the pill and I feel sick. I feel nausea and have a dull pain in my stomach area. I have taken 6 urine tests thinking that I might be pregnant over the last 2 months. All showed negative. (But it also showed negative when I was pregnant with my first born). Please confirm if the pill have this type of side effects - restless, nausea, headaches and stomach pains? Thank you very much !!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013