Taking Esamino and Airway-L with nasal spray and inhaler. What are the side effects of these medications? Do they cause weight gain?

Hi Doctor, I m Ben from India 26 Male. I have been taking ESAMINO ( amino acid with vitamins soft gelatin capsules) produced by NEWGEN . Along with this I m also taking AIRWAY-L (produced by INTRA LABS) in addition to nasal spray and inhaler . I take all these every night. Could you please tell me what kind of side effects these medicines may have on me? Also, will t also cause me to put on more weight? Thank you very much. Regards, Ben Daniel
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013