Taking Eritel for heart attack. Angiogram shows occlusion in peripheral arteries. Any side effects?

what are the the side effects of tab.Eritel, I have been taking this for past three years for a minor heart attack . An angiogram showed minor occlusion in three peripheral arteries and srgeon said that no intervention is required. Now I am taking Ecospirin, eritel and Statix. I wonder if I can discontinue them ever, my physician says they are to be taken for ever; I am 72 years old and am feeling little tired and irritable.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013