Taking Eptoin since teenage, suffering from a feeling of memory loss. Medical test to detect current situation?

I am 53 old. I am taking Eptoin medicine from the age of 12 . Presetly taking 3 tables a day in night. In between 15 to 27 there was no attack and was also not using medicine. whevn I was 28 i again suffered with attack and was advised to take medicine. after taking medicine for fivee years I stopped medicine as per advice of doctor but sonn there afterr I got attack. This inhappe-three times. Therafter I was advised to take 3 tables per day throghout life. rry now since last 2 years I am feeling memory loss . my querry is Is there any medical test to know the present situation of mind. As advised by doctors am I suppose to take medicine throughout life Is there any substitute of Eptoin Do any medicine may help in memory gain. I A
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012