Taking Eptoin, Tegretol, B-complex for seizures. Suggestion?

I have been taking tablets for more than 20 years for my elpilepsy treatment, I have not got the seziures since 1998. in my entire life time I have had only 4 or 5 sezuires for about 5 to 8 mins max. I am taking one tablet eptoin 100mg, 1 and half tablets of Tegretol 200 Mg and a B-complex tab in the morning and I take 1.5 tab of tegretol and 1 garaoin tablet in the night.

should I continue taking these tablets or what do you suggest I do now
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013