Taking Eptoin, Frisium since accident years ago. Can I stop having any one of these?

Hello Doctor I am 26 year old male, I met with an accident in the year 2006, post 14 days of comma and post my recovery I was adviced to take eptoin tablet till 2008 with Frisium 10mg & Sibilium 10mg. In the year 2011 i got a seizure attack, so i was consulted to take the tablets eptoin100mg and Frisium 10mg. Please let me know whether I can stop having any one of these tablets ? Let me know whether will any of these tablets will cause any issues ? Thanks Chuchan
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012