Taking Epilim for bipolar disorder. Weight gain, depression. How do I come out of medication?

Hi, I have been taking Epilim 800mg per day for my Bipolar for 5 months now. It worked in the beginning but a month ago i started feeling very tired all the time and i have picked up a lot of weight which has also added to my depression . I have been put on Trazedone now, but when i tried to just stop the Epilim without cutting down first the result was terrible i was moody and had pain in my muscles. My question is: How do i ween myself off the Epilim? Natalie
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013