Taking Epilex, suggested to switch to Valparin Chrono. Are there any side effects of this changeover?

I am Male . 50 years old , 76 kgs weight and 162 cms tall. I was taking Epilex chrono 500mg twice daily since last 6 years. I had my last attack in 1997. Even though there are no further attacks , I was suggested to switch to Valparin Chrono 500 ( twice daily and Chrono 200 in the afternoon ) based on the blood test done three weeks back. Are there any side effects of this changeover ? I feel dizzy sometimes and pretty tired in the morning and evenings. Does one get this medicine easily in the Middle east countries as I may be employed there ?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013