Taking Eltroxin, Bigomet. History of miscarriage. How to conceive?

hi doctor i just want to know that last august 2012 i met with miscarriage but after that i am taking bigomet sr 500 mg twice a day and in early morning i am taking eltroxin 25mg with empty stomach these two medication i am taking now my question is from last three months we are trying to concieve a child but it dosen t so please can you tell me what to do mentioned two medicine is continouing from august 2012 to till date.... i am so much frustrated as my marriage is of 2.5 years and my age is 27 and height is 5 5 inches and weight is 80.....please reply as soon as possible.....
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013