Taking Eltroxim. Blood test normal. Having symptoms of hypothyroidism. Will taking herbal supplement ease symptoms?

Hi. I have had hypothyroidism for 19 years. I am a 45 year old woman, had suffered since a teenager with endometriosis & have had a hysterectomy with fallopian tubes/ovaries still in tack. I have had bloodwork done to see if I was in peri- menopause , of which came back that they were within normal range. I also have Diverticulosis , so watch my diet fairly closely. I currently take Eltroxin & my blood tests always come back in the normal range . Eventhough the bloodwork is within normal ranges, I still experience symptoms of hypothyroidism, such as exhaustion, thinning hair & such. I am considering taking a herbal supplement that supports the thyroid, in addition to staying on the Eltroxin. Do you think this may help ease my symptoms or do you have any other suggestions? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013