Taking Electroxin for hypothyroid. Have PCOD complaint too. Advised Glycomet 500. No metformin is another advise. How to proceed?

Hi Myself Ms.Keerthiga 26 yrs old single Indian Am having hypothyroid and taking Electroxin tablets for long time, dosage increseased to 150mg from 100mg by last november. its been observered i do have PCOD complaint as well i precribed to take glycomet 500mg tablet by a gynogologyst. One other doctor adviced me not to take those metformin tablets. please advice how to proceed
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013