Taking Ecosprin after stroke. Increased BP. Prescribed Arkamin. Helpful medicine?

sir my father is 67 years old, on 4th august 2012 he had brain stroke in left side of brain and doctor suggest me storcit plus, telma AM, ditide, arkamin, seloken xl 50mg, atorva, Ecosprin 150 from that time i used these medicines. some days earlier he fell down and his blood pressure increase to 230/130 but he still talking to us at that time i give him arkamin and telma AM together then his BP come down to 90/130. i want to know these medicine are helping him to revive or i do another visit to doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012