Taking Duphaston to regulate periods. Vaginal discharge but no periods after stopping. What should I do?

hi i ve been on duphaston since jan to regulate my periods, but in april i decide to stop. i got my regular period on 17of may. and since then my husband and me have been sexually active. its been 35 days i still havent got my periods? 3days ago i ve noticed heavy vaginal discharge , although the discharge have stopped now i get terrible stomach cramps . we got the home pregnancy test but it showed negative...what should i do????
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012