Taking Duphaston, spotting brown. Earlier faint positive bfp. US shows no sac. Worried

Hi there here is my story my lmp was on 27 sept on did test on 27 October and for very very faint bfp I went an took an hcg blood test it came 8 my doctor told me ur likely having a chemical pregnancy but repeat the test in 48 h and so I did it was 13 than 48 hours later it was 43 and had a transvaginal u/s that showed no sac and no ectopic and continue testing and after 48 h it was 125 but at this stage I start spotting it started brown pinkish and end up bright red but only when I wipe and very few spot on my pad I m on duphaston 10 mg twice daily since I m spotting I took another hcg test although my doc told me not to test anymore but I was worried yest came 239 which is doubling but still spotting iam really worried .sorry that this was so long any advice thanks
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012