Taking Duphaston for irregular periods. having sore nipples, cramps, nausea. Pregnancy tests negative. Suggestions?

hi doc my prob is that i have irregular period i take duphaston to provoke my period also irregularly which means if i want my cycle to start in the middle of the month or else i take dufaston 10 days before and i will have my period day 11 , im married since 23 days (19/12/2012) i had my periàd on 02/12 ; since 2 weeks nw my breast is so fargile and hurting at touch my nipples as well i have akes perid like from time to ther and since this morning nauseous , i took pergnancy test 4 days ago just after dinner and it turns out negatif what to do ? thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

Any medication should not be taken with out doctors advice. Repeated irregular use of these medication not recommended.
If your periods are irregular,common cause for irregular period are hormonal disturbances, Which can be treatable to make your periods regular. Consult doctor for examination and management. few test like thyroid profile, hormonal level.

Usually urine pregnancy test shows positive results 10 days after missed period. you have taken test early. Blood HCG test are useful for early detection and more sensitive to confirm or rule out pregnancy under your doctor guidance.

Hope this helps you.