Taking Dilantin for seizures, slipping into coma at night. What medication to take?

Hi I m Akilah I have Epilepsy was diaggnosed 2002 in emergency room with partial seizures.I was giving a EEG done with extrememly fine needles and die also MRI it delt with hyperventalation (ictal EEG) troughout EEG I believe with my own study I was misdiagnoised as complex focal but have Ideopathic Generalized Absence Epilepsy with new Doctor ask for change in medicine it somewhat works I still take Dilantin which helps tonic clonic but I requested to also take topmax which helps partial generalize tonic clonic it helps because I m not seeing my absence seizures very little to no action myoclonic jerks no atonic seizures but my problem is at night nothing in many years has ever stop me from slipping into acomma at night are in the evening I m thinking of getting an nuerologist out of town don t no what med is going to stop that I do this 2 3 4 times a day
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012