Taking Dihydrocodeine for prolapsed disc and bulging disc. Doctor refuses to prescribe more medicin

I have been taking 600mg daily of dihydrocodeine 30mg tablets due to a riding accident 7 years ago where my horse somersalted over a fence and rolled over me causing me to have a prolapsed disc and a buldging disc that causes me agony most of the time, and although my local hospital pain clinic consultant states that I should be changed to morphine sulphate slow release my new GP refuses me anymore dihydrocodeine and will not prescribe me the new tablet to gradually change over too. I am at my wits end with the pain. Please advise. Prior to my
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012