Taking Dianne 35. Irregular periods, swollen thighs and hips. How to get rid of bloating and water retention?

Hi, I have been taking Dianne 35 for 6 months and noticed that my period skips a month and my whole body espacially my thighs and hips seem to have blown up, I have been trying to get back to my normal size with drinking alot of water and doing Exercise but nothing works. Then I read up that it might be water retention so I started following some of the steps to losing the excess water by drinking more water and eating some of the foods that they had suggested and it didn t work, it just gets worse. What can I do to get rid of bloating and water retention and how long will it take? Thanks Purvi
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer