Taking Diane for PCOD and excess hair growth, dark brown discharge when taking pills. What could be the problem?

Hi I am 24 years old and recently i have started Diane 35 for my PCOD and for excess hair. I have taken 15 pills this month.This is what the doctor has prescribed me. I have started taking it once my period had started. The problem is that while i am taking my pills I keep getting dark brown sticky discharge 2 weeks after my period which was short this month 3-4 days. What is the problem? I really want this to stop.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013