Taking Diane for PCOD and excess hair. Have brown and sticky discharge. What is the problem?

Hi I am 18 years old and recently i have started Diane 35 for my PCOD and for excess hair. I have taken 15 pills this month. (first time/ never taken any pills before). This is what the doctor has prescribed me. I have started taking it once my period had started. The problem is that while i am taking my pills I keep getting dark brown sticky discharge everyday. And I have to wear panty liners everyday. What is the problem? I really want this to stop.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013