Taking Diane-35 for acne. Will Zinc be effective substitute to Diane-35? How to stop dependency on the medicine?

I ve had stress acne on face since four years ( am now 26+) and was put on Diane-35 a couple of years back. As major improvements have occurred since last 6 months, I want to wean off now. But fears of relapse is still there, as I am not too good at handling stress. I ve come across medical reports citing Zinc as an effective substitute to regulate hormonal levels in body , thus reducing chances of breakouts. I wish to confirm this news and, which Indian pharmaceutical provides zinc capsules for the same. What steps should I follow to completely free my body from dependence on Diane- 35?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013