Taking Dianabol and testosterone propionate. Should I complete steroid course or start PCT now?

Hi, i am desperately seeking some advice. I ve recently started a cycle or steroids. It s first cycle (most likely my last as i ve decided it s not really for me ie. injecting myself etc.) consisting of a low dose of dianabol (20mg each day split into 4) & testosterone propionate (70mg every other day) & am 4 weeks into it. I have just had news that has led to an unavoidable trip over to Melbourne in 2 weeks time. I have my PCT ( Tamoxifen )all ready to go but wasn t planning on starting it 4 weeks in (i was told i d need to run the steroid course for 6 weeks). I am now faced with the dilemma of either starting my PCT tomorrow (had my last shot of test p. the day before yesterday; would be due another today), or running the cycle up until i leave & then try & risk getting some Tamoxifen through customs over in Australia which i ve heard can be a bit tricky. I d like to run it up until i leave just to finish the course but really don t know if it s worth the risk of having it taken off me in customs & not having a PCT to bring my levels back in line. I m just unaware of the consequences of stopping this cycle early & only having 2 weeks PCT (i was told a minimum of 3 weeks is generally required). Would this have any detrimental effects? Will 2 weeks be enough on such a low dosage? HELP!!! Any advise would be greatly appreciated. I am aware steroids have issues attached, i have since had second thoughts & won t be running any more after this occasion. Many thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013