Taking Dialon pills for PCOS. Are margim diet pills safe to use?

Hi Doctor , I want to ask you about Magrim Diet pills Is it harmful? Is it suitable for me? Note that I am 21 years old and my tall is 164 cm and my weigh 67 Kg, Also I take Dialon pills because I have polycystic ovary . I m not complain of anything else. I want to know if these pills are harmful or not? I have heard of people that have an effect on the brain is this true? I ve also heard that must be take it for a period of 3 months. and thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013